Back wiv my tail between my legs !!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Thought i would try weight watchers for a couple of weeks and it just did not work at all i was twice as strict and i exercised and i lost quarter of a pound then put a pound and a half on.:cry:So i am back disheartened a bit but not beaten wish me luck ladies am going for a 100% week.

Maybe you were being too strict with yourself and you gave up because it was already making you miserable! Relax on SW and enjoy a huge variety of foods, do regular moderate exercise and you'll be fine! Remember you can eat plenty, but of the right things! On extra easy the options are endless and use this site, books and the SW magazine to get amazing recipe ideas and you'll never be bored! I'm 12 weeks in and enjoying it so much I would never want to give up!!X

Sometimes a change is good... just to shuffle things up a bit. Shame it didn't work for you, but it was a bit of a break from usual routine which can be good. And now you can re-focus, without any niggling doubts about "that plan being better/working faster" etc. You can just get back down to it and make it work for you. :)

Well done for recognising what doesnt work and what does.. (hugs* its a shame ww didnt work for you, but atleast you know sw does..

Welcome home ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I haven't forgotten our hotpants challenge, young lady!!!

Good to see you back, great that you decided it wasnt for you and came straight back instead of leaving it for months . x

Glad to read that you are back Hun!
You can do it, as Minders as said, that break should have done you some good and will make you more motivated than ever!

xx

i am feeling uber motivated ladies and i haven't forgotten the hot pants challenge really should have thought bout that before i opened my big gob hellie, but oooh i did misss you lovely regulars .

Back