back..

ellie2409

I knew i would fall off the wagon last time.. i wasn't ready mentally but i think i am this time! i am feeling very low and i guess sorry for myself but i have had a really good chat with my mum and partner who have both really helped in getting me to start again. I was going to do weight watchers but i still have 4 weeks worth of exante so i would like to be ts 100% for 4 weeks to give me a boost. If i can do it 100% and get good results i might do another month as i have a lot of weight to lose (9-10 stone) i will be starting on monday! would love to hear form anyone starting at a similar time xx

Well done for making the decision :) The support on here is great. Once you get past the first 3-5 days, I have found its physically easier your not as hungry and get full quickly. I'm on day 9 and now I am finding it much easier, I still have those thoughts but I can see how worth it is. Good luck with your journey and enjoy it, exante really works! :)

Hi, I have just completed 2 weeks and had a little blip on day 10 but still lost 11lbs in total :) I feel so much better for it & if there is the odd day where you feel hungry then my advice is to up the water intake and split the packs or bars so it feels like you have more in a day.
I.e I'll split the vanilla pack into 2 and make them hot with a spoonful of coffee so I can have a vanilla latte in the morning and one in the afternoon with half a bar. I then have a banana or strawberry pack for lunch made hot as a custard and then the other half of a bar while I'm watching tv before bed :))

Good luck!! Xx

Hey, good luck. I know how you feel, I have been feeling so down too. I broke up with my boyfriend last summer and have put on 4 stone since then, I just feel terrible about myself. Having support is great, I live on my own and moved to a new city in dec so don't really have anyone who understands. I'm so pleased you have support. After 4 days on the diet I feel so much better, I know I don't look any different but I feel so much better for being in control of my eating habits again. It feels better than food ever can. Good luck with everything, I know it probably feels like an uphill struggle but every lb is a victory. Stick with it :)

I have heard it is always harder to restart something so u will need more willpower this time. I am in the same situation. Good luck

THank you everybody, i have just had my last drop of wine for a little while and ready to start tomorrow! Had an upsetting time today, wanted to go shopping but everything i tried on i felt hideous in :( ended up going in control underwear but even that was too small so i took it off and left it in the toilets when we went out :( still, im being positive for tomorrow, going to take one day at a time. Good luck to everybody else and i wish youe very success! be nice to hear some journeys later down the road. x

Back