Backside kicking needed

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Started on CD SS last Monday and have done fairly well, that is until this weekend. It was my son's 3rd birthday and we had a party for him at home - all catered for by M&S Party food - yum.... so you know where this is going don't you ?
I have eaten and drunk all weekend and feel so crap this morning, I could cry.
I have contacted my CDC and told her that I have messed up, but you know what, I think it has been the shake up that I needed to make me realise that I want to be slim more than I want to indulge myself. I had felt so good last week that I am determined to start again today... just am annoyed with myself that I have had to destroy what I have done before the penny dropped....:mad::mad:

Sorry for the rant !

Tracy

:asskick:

Happy to provide a service!

It sounds as though you've learned from the experience and your actions have reinforced your decision.

:hug99:

Hugs are always better than a** kicking!

Well done you for confessing all to your CDC so you can start again with a clean slate and best wishes for this week xxx

as long as you get back on track.. you won't have failed.. failure is not getting back to it and giving in!

Temptation is a nightmare.. but.. you are going to show you mean it and are strong! :D

Hope your son had a lovely birthday ((hugs))

Well it wasn't as bad as I expected - I have lost 1.5 lbs - not a great deal but after this weekend, I would have been grateful for STS. I've stocked up for the next week and am aiming for a great loss next Monday...
Thanks for listening yaw'll
Well done for losing 1.5lbs and bigger well done for getting back on track. I am sure you will do great.

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!

Back