bacon rashers 0.5 points adsa £1

debtdummy

Silver Member
the bacon rashers are on offer in asda £1 its fab 0.5 points and they taste fine!!!

Ooo i think im gonna have to get some! am yet to try them! I love a bacon butty!

thanks for that xx:party0011:

Is that the WW bacon... its gorgeous?

never even knew that there was a WW bacon!! How fab.....if my car hadnt broken down and i was stuck in the house i might have gone and got some!!

Mmmmm, love a bacon buttie on a Sunday morning (or any morning come to that! lol). Used to use turkey rashers, but prefer bacon, and so have recently switched to Sainsubry's be good to yourself medalions which are also 0.5 points each and yum :)

Will nip to Asda for a cheaper version though. Ta for the info :)

x

no its the bacon rashers one, its advertised in ww magazine, the ww bacon is yum but £2.29!!!! so i get the bacon rashers one.

I must admit i realy do prefer the ww bacon, for half a point per slice its amazing. Even my family want to eat it too. Its deliecious no fatty bits just tasty bacon.
It is expensive i just buy the one packet a week, i usually only have a couple of slices at a time.

will let u know how this other one is when i eat it tomorrow

Well, I do love my Sainsbury's bacon medallions for 0.5 points, but may just have to try the WW version as I do find that with most of their products they do seem to have lots more flavour and be better quality than the shop's own version, ie. their frozen ready meals are yum, as are things like tuna, sweetcorn and mayo in a can (1 point per can), so don't mind paying that bit extra if I prefer the taste/quality.

x

ww bacon is better. got ww sausage to try later. will let u know

50 /50 bread, who makes this, im finding ww bread not filling me up
how many points

Back