Bacon Sandwhich!!!

Lianna

Silver Member
Right so i was planning on a green day, but wanted a bacon sandwhich so i went to greggs they had no wholemeal t/cakes!! had to have it on white. i if i just dont have any other syns for the rest of the day do you think that will be ok??

Thats fine Hun...enjoy your sandwich!

It was lovely,, so you think i will be ok as long as i dont have no more syns today? x

No way of saying for sure. What did you have your bacon on? Probably just regional variations but I'm not sure what you mean by t/cake? It then depends how many syns that comes in at and how much it weighed (which we now have no way of knowing), whether there was butter or spread on it, whether you can count the bacon as syn-free (unlikely) etc. So all you can do now is to either cut back on your syns and hope for the best or draw a line under it and ensure you're not in the position where it happens again.

I would say that as long as you have only the bread as the syns today then you should be ok...just make sure to eat plenty of speed foods and drink water today as well. If you feel really guilty, do a bit of exercise too!

xxx

i Did a 6 mile walk last night :) so that might help x

Buy White Nimble next time ;) 2 slices = HEb and 3 slices bacon = HEb on green :D

ohhh so you can have 3 bacon of healthy b on green?? thts good

Yup - technically 85g - but works out as 3 rashers (which is easier!) minus lovely juicy crispy fat of course :(

Now you see - teacakes are sweet and have sultanas/raisins in them where I come from - hence the confusion about putting bacon on them :D

Lol Bread cake :) hopefully they will have wholemeal today other wise im not gettin one x

Sorry we don't have bread cake either! :D
And I thought it was the US and UK that were supposed to be two countries divided by a common language!

No idea what a balm cake is either :rotflmao:

I still don't know what it is you're talking about so can't say what we call them here Is it just a bread roll? If so then we just call it a roll!:D

yep lol!!! the thing you put bacon in and eat or a burger lol

who doesn't love good baps!?:D

Back