Bad again

battybelle

Been bad again on this. Just can't do it anymore. One of my Meds gives an appetite anyway so maybe fighting a losing battle. Yes I've done extensive research into VLCD but you have to dont you sometimes so SW here I come. Becoming a vegetarian anyway so shall looking forward to all the yummy foods. I love Quorn sausages, jacket potatoes, beans and cheese and yogurts and bananas and vegetables and mushy peas. Can't wait. Bye folks from OP xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry about that battybelle, good luck. Know how you feel though at times.......Im starving!! and I dont even normally eat during the day except for slice of toast and tea and coffee

At least you have decided to follow a diet and not just give up well done for trying its not for everyone. I hope you do well with your weight loss on slimming world

Sorry to hear it hasn't been for you but all the best with SW.

Well my Big Sis came up this evening which was a surprise with my nephew and my best friend. My mum is pleased to see her too. We've all had a good old chat and gossip it's been great. I'm moving back with my sister Friday. Can't wait to get back to Portsmouth (sigh of relief)!Anyway just to cut a long story short were both gonna do this diet together. SW is a good diet I know but I failed on that once too. I would like to not be a meat eater but I love chicken and fish and beef too much. My sister is gonna help so all is good. Spoke to my GP who is gonna Gradually cut down my Meds. I'm so excited and pleased as I really want to do this diet too. Can't wait to see my mobile hairdresser aswell who will look after my hair for. TOTM too. I get a bit moody then and starving too. Anyway my mind is made up now. Thanks everyone for reading and supporting this week. :D

Back