BAD BAD day.

Ricepop

Oh goodness today is awful. I'm not hungry or anything I just want food.

I want to feel normal and be able to cook some nice meals and enjoy food like it supposed to be.

I don't know what to do to get rid of the bad feelings. I feel so bloomin angry.

Hi having that kind of day to just cooked for dh and dd it was tourture today .I have come upstairs to play in the arcade .I may try having a bath soon see if that make me relax more I find something to take your mind off the fidge helps.xx good luck

I had a day like that when i was on week 2.I baked i know that sounds weird,but i did.I made loads of cakes and scones and didn't eat one.

Hi Ricepop, it's awful I know, you do get days like that on CD and they are bloomin miserable. Try to do something to distract yourself although often you just have to grit your teeth and ride it out. They cravings will pass and you will feel so much better for hanging in there.

Gxx

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:
I'm only on Day 4 and I have just had some chocs Quality st. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo angry at myself because my will power has been great :sad0071: I AM SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF I now feel sick Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
So stick in Ricepop its not worth it !!!!!!!!

my day was like that as well. I've had an AAM, 2 bars and porridge. Lots to drink and I still feel like eating. I might make some crisps with 1/2 a pk and see if that helps. Been there before, so tomorrow I should be ok!

How do you make crisps?

including temps please
x

Back