Bad belly??? Maybe TMI! lol

katalena

Enjoying life!
Have many of you experienced a bad belly on LL?

I have been fine from the start. No constipation or the runs. Managed to go twice a week fine.

Tonight, I have bad belly :( I have done nothing different! Am not trying a new pack.

Hmmm how odd.

Kat xx

Poor you hun

It happened to me (the runs) all the time for ages, at least 7 weeks. Now it still happens, but not quite as often. Not sure as to why tho.

Hope you feel better *hugs*

Jez
xx

Kat - might not be food related. Maybe just a viral thing? Hope it clears up soon.

Personally I have the other problem and often go a whole week without 'going'! LOL.

I am fine in the mornings but about an hour after I have my first pack I cannot fart with confidence for the rest of the day.

Are you using the water flavours? These contain inulin, which can result in a runny tum. I found on the days when I used the water flavours all the time, I paid the price in the evenings. But when I cut back on them I was fine ... just a thought :)

I have used the water flavours but not for the last few weeks as I find them to sweet.

I drink 3-4 litres of water a day so am doing ok there.

I am generally fine with my food packs and do not particularly suffer with wind!

I am feeling much better this morning :)

Thanks for all your advise.

Kat xx

Yeh I use the flavourings, Ill give em a miss for a bit.

Possibly just your belly being a bit dicky, drink a little more water, without flavourings and just relax dont do anything to strenuous and it should correct itself soon :) otherwise go see your gp or LLC :D

It was just one day, was just curious if others experienced anything. It wasn't anything to warrent needing to relax or not do anything strenuous! I won't be drinking any more water, I feel that 3-4 litres a day is drowing as it is! lol

I don't think my DR would appreciate me wasting their time over one day of a dicky belly :)

I am tip top today!

Thanks folks for your advice.

Kat xx

Back