bad breath help

claira07

needs a real kick in the
ok my toddler just told me i stink when i kissed him, out of the mouths of babes..:cry:
what can i do to help this. am currently cleaning my teath about 5-6 times a day ...
thanks claira xxx

I'd be interested in knowing an answer to this as I've been told chewing gum will make your stomach think its going to be fed.

Mines doesn't seem too bad but my hubby has commented a couple of times...

Do you clean your tongue too? Sounds silly but I find my toungue gets coated so always give that a good clean too

You can get breath freshener, that might help. I have chewing gum, it does make me feel hungry occasionally, but I can cope with that rather than bad breath.

I have used a sugar free breath freshner spray but it seems to be my tongue that's the problem-fury and dry- yuk. I brush my tongue when I brush my teeth but the freshness only lasts 1/2 an hour or so and then it's back to fury tongue lol. Zoe xx

I must apologise for my dismal typing on my previous post :eek:

yeah i clean my tongue, and the roof, will get some breath freshner, what gum is allowed?

good luck to you ruthg i took metformin to have my little boy after loosing about a stone, i was pregnant immediatly after years of trying. hope things work well for you xxxxxx

Im constantly gargling on mouth wash!

i bought a bottle of retardex mouthfreshener spray from Superdrug or any chemist and get having a few puffs of it which made me feel a bit better. Will start doing the tongue cleaning bit now too as tongue v furry.

Back