• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bad breath help

claira07

needs a real kick in the
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'd be interested in knowing an answer to this as I've been told chewing gum will make your stomach think its going to be fed.

Mines doesn't seem too bad but my hubby has commented a couple of times...

Do you clean your tongue too? Sounds silly but I find my toungue gets coated so always give that a good clean too

RuthG

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 6st4lb(32.59%)
You can get breath freshener, that might help. I have chewing gum, it does make me feel hungry occasionally, but I can cope with that rather than bad breath.

Zoe.D

loving life
S: 22st3lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 10st10lb(48.23%)
I have used a sugar free breath freshner spray but it seems to be my tongue that's the problem-fury and dry- yuk. I brush my tongue when I brush my teeth but the freshness only lasts 1/2 an hour or so and then it's back to fury tongue lol. Zoe xx

I must apologise for my dismal typing on my previous post :eek:

claira07

needs a real kick in the
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
yeah i clean my tongue, and the roof, will get some breath freshner, what gum is allowed?

good luck to you ruthg i took metformin to have my little boy after loosing about a stone, i was pregnant immediatly after years of trying. hope things work well for you xxxxxx

mumto4

S: 11st10lb C: 11st0.5lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st9.5lb(5.79%)
Im constantly gargling on mouth wash!

Orange Plum

S: 15st4lb G: 11st5lb
i bought a bottle of retardex mouthfreshener spray from Superdrug or any chemist and get having a few puffs of it which made me feel a bit better. Will start doing the tongue cleaning bit now too as tongue v furry.

Lin18

Silver Member
S: 18st2lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 7st4lb(40.16%)
I chew any sugar free gum, just for a few mins then spit it out, as it can make you hungry, sipping my water thought the day also helps,