Bad breath! :( please help! :)

Mapenzi

Hi everyone! I was just wondering... does anyone know if we're allowed breath freshener? I'm going out on a date tonight (drinking water - cheap date or what!?) and I am really worried about bad breath and dont really want to take my toothbrush and toothpaste out with me...

Please help :) xxx

I carry a mini bottle of listerine in my handback. Otherwise drink lots of water as that helps :)

ooooh! I hadn't thought of mini bottles of things! Thank you :)

yep i am the same, carry a small bottle of listerine with me everywhere :D

Ok, I couldn't find any little bottles anywhere that will fit in a going out bag! :( Is breath freshener a no-no?? x

Yeah i thinkso although i am not sure.
All i know is listerine mouthwash and listerine strips

ok, thank you ladies! Im going armed with the gold spot! He he! And thank you Katc :)

Ohhh hope you have a fab night :D

Just remember, they say never to *ahem* on the first date, Im assuming its a first, but its good for shifting calories lol lol

hahaha! Its a 2nd :) And I wouldnt even kiss him on the last one because I was worried about my breath haha! Even if this doesnt work for weight loss at least it's doing its part keeping me on the straight and narrow! :) he he

I put some listerine in a small spray bottle (a small travel size one from superdrug) and pop that in my handbag.Have a great time:)

Back