bad breath

B-GIRL

hi, does anyone know if listerine original will distract my ketosis process as it has alcohol. I cannot get any listerine strips. i am worried about bad breath

hi, does anyone know if listerine original will distract my ketosis process as it has alcohol. I cannot get any listerine strips. i am worried about bad breath

I am taking Lipotrim diet very seriously remaining 100% but for things like bad breath I am not willing to compromise.
I have been using Listerine each morning nothing happens to my keytones. So don't worry better not to have bad breath than worry about small things:D

i use mouthwash twice a day and it hasnt affected my ketosis and i have still had great losses, the bad breath is one of the worst things about this diet :-( x

i use mouthwash twice a day and it hasnt affected my ketosis and i have still had great losses, the bad breath is one of the worst things about this diet :-( x

Yes, very impressive loss. Good luck:D

Somtimes you have to think outside the box.:D

Back