Bad breath??

this breath prob is aminor price to pay, i just drink pepper mint tea it does wonders and counts to your water intake also ;)

Thanks for the tips. I could give Shrek a run for his money today with bad breath :ashamed0005:

You can have all savoury if you like, so long as you dont mind having 4 soups a day! The combination of packs is up to you (aside from the bars which you can only have 1 a day of after a few weeks), so long as you have 4 a day they can be sweet shakes or savoury soups in any combination :)

Dont know where to get the marigold as I dont use it, sorry!
And I think Ive read that others use the retardex as well so you should be fine.

you will quickly know if something you are having isnt right as you wont be in Keto and will feel hungry and not lose! :p

Thanks! Don't wanna make a mistake before I even start lol x

You can have all savoury if you like, so long as you dont mind having 4 soups a day! The combination of packs is up to you (aside from the bars which you can only have 1 a day of after a few weeks), so long as you have 4 a day they can be sweet shakes or savoury soups in any combination :)

Dont know where to get the marigold as I dont use it, sorry!
And I think Ive read that others use the retardex as well so you should be fine.

you will quickly know if something you are having isnt right as you wont be in Keto and will feel hungry and not lose! :p

Thanks a lot Pete.:king:
You have made my day. Tomorrow I will speak to my LLC and get new packs.
:cool::cool::cool::)

whats the swiss marigold stuff your talking bout ave never heard of that? just curious

as anna said, bad breath goes after a few weeks. Neveer had chewing gum as we were told not to. You may allowed it on Atkins, but ths is LL! All the diets have different rules for different reasons so if you're doing this one-stick to it!
I always had a small bottle of mouth wash in my bag. Plus, always brushed my teeth after any shake or soup. My pee smelt much worse than my breath!
If you don't drink enough, your breath will be worse. Just as it does even if you're not on LL!!
Good luck with your journey. Stick to the plan (including no diet coke!) and you'll be great xx

as anna said, bad breath goes after a few weeks

awwww, guess I'm the oddity then, 10 weeks of LL, at least 3 litres of water each day, and my breath is still horrid :(

Thank god for those listerine strips, I say!
they may not be that pleasent to "eat" (like clingfilm, eugh!) but bless them, they do work a treat! :)

Back