BAD CONFESSION!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
I DIDNT DO IT AT ALL THIS WEEK!! im starting fresh from my weigh in tomorrow though! sumone hit my car, i got hit wit a big 2000 bill and so much has went on over the last week i didnt have my heart or head in it! looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow though to get it over with and do it right! sorry guys, feel like i let u all down too for sum strange reason! :wave_cry:

oh dear! what happened with your car?! you ok?

we can only do LT if our hearts and heads are 100% there so good luck for this week. xxx

Babe your better off starting wen YOUR in the right frame of mind. so sorry to hear about your car i hope oyu weren't in it wen it happened. Will your insurance cover any of it?

thanks girls! i wasnt in it, it was parked in my jobs car park and the guy that hit it just came flying into the car park half asleep and hit it knocking it into the car in front of mine too! so both ends are damaged! its 2095 to fix it and i only bought it ONE MONTH ago! im so angry! his insurance will pay for the damage!

as for the bill of 2000, my bf is going through a court case at the moment and his solicitor is looking for payment at the end of november or he wont go through with the hearing in FEB 2010!!! that really has me pissed too lol... one thing after another and so close to xmas! all i need now if for the guy who hit my car to run off back to latvia! :( oh well, ive let too many occasions and accidents get in the way of my happiness and keeping my weight off NO MORE EXCUSES! id b 70 stones in ten years if i keep living like this lol!!

Oh i understand now pet! only good thing is you weren't in the car! Really crap time to get such a big bill but your right we tend to make excuses why we shudnt do a diet we will always come up with something! Took me nearly 2 years to get my ass in gear and do this diet. haha! always had an excuse best thing is to jump in!

Back