Bad day i want to eat

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poppys, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. poppys

poppys Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    Today is the first day in 8 weeks i've really wanted to eat.Some idiot came down a hill very fast and swerved over to my side of the road and totally smashed my wing mirror.They didn't stop.
    I've now got to pay 150.00 excess on my insurance to get it fixed.I know i'm lucky it could have been worse but i'm so fed up i want to cry and eat loads of rubbish to cheer myself up .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry to hear that you had such a near miss in the car, thats awful!! I understand how you feel, i had a car accident a few years ago and I was on the high protein diet, but due to shock people were insisting I drink sweet tea! That was the end of my diet, I hope you can resist the urge to eat

Best of luck

4. poppys

poppys Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    Thanks for that i'm just going to go to bed before i raid the fridge x

5. Diva2B

Diva2B Striving to be good.....

Diet:
    Cambridge [allegedly :o)]
    Yippee - no longer 'obese'

sorry wrong thread.....

apologies

Mikkix

6. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Is it worth risking your no-claims bonus and having a claim on your record? How much will the work cost?

Sorry - I know that's not what you want to hear, but if it costs say £200 to repair the mirror, don't do it through your insurance. Just pay it now or you'll have to declare it for the next 5 years.

Have a little slice of a CD bar ... that can't hurt too much.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.