bad day

Not a great day today had my first weigh in and lost 7, which at first was OK but the more I thought about it all day I got more disappointed. Then OH decides to cook a roast leg of lamb for dinner which I can still smell and it's driving me crazy.. What a difference a day makes I was in great form yesterday

You should be really please, you have made it through the toughest week.

I felt like that with my 1st weigh in then the following week I lost even more...your loss may well be similar.

Keep going you will be amazed how fast the weight will come off.:)

Hi there, you may notice i'm replying to anyone and everyone dis evenin, that's because my OH is in the kitchen cooking up a storm and the house is reeking of garlic(which i normally love)..not today though! I usually let him away with it on a wed coz that's my WI day and i'm normally in great form but i didn't go to get weighed today coz i had bad wk and was to chicken. but i was too embarassed to tell him i didn't go so i just let him cook away as normal..and am i sorry now??..YES. Roast leg of lamb sounds good too.:drool:

Hi there, you may notice i'm replying to anyone and everyone dis evenin, that's because my OH is in the kitchen cooking up a storm and the house is reeking of garlic(which i normally love)..not today though! I usually let him away with it on a wed coz that's my WI day and i'm normally in great form but i didn't go to get weighed today coz i had bad wk and was to chicken. but i was too embarassed to tell him i didn't go so i just let him cook away as normal..and am i sorry now??..YES. Roast leg of lamb sounds good too.:drool:

Polly you have lost alot already, celebrate that. I bet your weigh in may not have been as bad as you espected. Go when you next can, dont worry about it for the next week.
Keep going!

Hi there that is a fab loss hun come on, you should be dancing around the house!
Polly you don't need the garlic, it's LOADED with carbs, depressing but true!!

Thanks guys, just a look at the inspirational slide show, and it's definately motivated me, and for Polly43 I feel you mmmmm garlic

7lbs is an amazing loss. As my lovely pharmacist would say - imagine carrying around 7lbs of potatoes all day - that's what you've lost. Don't let it put you off, instead channel those feelings into determination that this week will be a good one too. Hope it gets better for you!

7lbs is still a great loss! You should be proud of that and give yourself a big pat on the back :)

I lost 8lbs week one, and i'm proud :)

I've noticed people's losses fluctuating on the sigs. Some people hardly lost anything one week, then the next it shoots up and they loose loads :)

All the best of luck on reaching your goal x

Back