bad day

Leesa

I have had a really crap morning in work [organised for the afternoon off earlier in the week so thats a bonus].

On the drive home i drove passed a sandwich shop with a sign outside and all i can think of since is a blt on a crusty roll with loads of mayo. I will be having my hot chocolate shake in a mo but thought i would come on here and vent just to get it of my chest.

I have even had some tears thinking about it. Ridiculous really.

5th day of LT today - maybe its the transition into ketosis that is making me weepy - lol

sorry peeps just need to write it down

first week is always the worse, I had the most tears that week.
I was even weepy last night and I am on it almost four weeks. you get days like that, but the next day you are brand new.

another couple of days and you will be flying it :D

Its so hard when you get a certain food in your head and cant get it out! Just get through it! Dont cave and tomorrow you will be so proud of yourself!!!! xxxx

I'm in my 10th week, and I still get the odd moment like this. Don't be hard on yourself. This TFR is extreme and very harsh. Try and keep in mind all the reasons why you are doing this, and console yourself with the fact that you will be able to eat again in the future (sensibly though)!
You did the right thing coming on here, someone is usually around to offer support!
Stay strong, tomorrow is a new day and you'll feel really pleased/proud you didn't give in to the BLT!
Hugs
xXx

I agree with the others, week 1 is the toughest and it really does get easier (bar the odd day). Wait until your first weigh in, it will definitely all seem worth it then. And if you get through today unscathed(!) then you will feel really proud of yourself tomorrow.

i am determined i wont cave - i can't wait to wear pretty dresses when/if we get a summer!!! i had my hot choc and i am putting off having my 'chicken' soup till 7.30 so i will be ok till i go to bed - usually at 9.30 these days lol

cant wait for weight day - i hope for 5lbs but anything will be better than nothing :)

thank you for taking the time to make all ur comments it doesnt half make ya feel better xx

the blt is still haunting me though lmao

hey leesa, everytime i feel like that i come home and watch the inspiration slide show on here.. it works everytime xxxxx

Well done for not caving, I'm on my first week too, and know how you feel. Just keep thinking of those dresses you'll be wearing soon.

Hi hun we all get the tears and irrational need for food. The great thing is you came on here and immediately told yourself you would be having a shake.
Use this, you felt crap and saw food which your brain told you would make you feel better. It is the beginning to figuring out your own personal battle with food and making a plan to win the war.
Well done you can do this and your first weigh will feel so much better than your crusty roll would have tasted. :}

lol i am having another crap day today - i have had to leave the office to go to the loo a couple of times - just to have a cry.

I dont feel hungry and i have nearly forgot totally about the droolage for a BLT.

I think it is more to do with the clique the managers have going on is the office - i am a new manager [started in the new year] and i just can't seem to fit in - the clique is so bad, for example, my immediate line manager will discuss what is going to be done to my team or something else related to me even before i am!! There is no discussion regarding these decision, cos my line manager has obviously discussed tehm with my equal - so whats the point??

I am so low at the moment.

Only good thing is my 'equal' fills her face full of crap all day long - she is about 18/20 stone, every time i look up she is munching something, and it aint a stick of celery.

Hi hun we all get the tears and irrational need for food. The great thing is you came on here and immediately told yourself you would be having a shake.
Use this, you felt crap and saw food which your brain told you would make you feel better. It is the beginning to figuring out your own personal battle with food and making a plan to win the war.
Well done you can do this and your first weigh will feel so much better than your crusty roll would have tasted. :}

Thank you, I so needed that perspective. I was really struggling and about the lose the battle so I came on line for some inspiration and support.

And I got it:eek:

thanks bigmuthabluffa

Back