BAD DAY!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by LOLL2011, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. LOLL2011

LOLL2011 Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.87%)
    Having a bad day! so tempted to binge eat!! all ready let myself down last week take away n beer n started yesterday off really well to ruin it today with cheese on toast :( really need to break my bad habits!! hoping that now ive come of depo injection that might help aswell. anyone else had problem with depo weight gain??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lil_Mrs_Sunshine

Lil_Mrs_Sunshine Spring Challenge!

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.64%)
    No, but I do have the same binge eating problem. I ruined my diet (started friday) by binge eating last night and into this morning. I think I have to set and try and start a fresh tomorrow.

Three meals a day - nothing more and nothing less - hopefully I will get them to total under 800 calories and see losses even on days I dont exercise.

4. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
    Don't do it!
    It's not worth it trust me I have slipped before and I felt bloody awful after for it!

5. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    be strong. dont do it.
    go out for a walk or do some exercise instead. you will feel sooo much better for not cheating xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.