Bad day

tubbynomore

Gold Member
It's been a sh1tty day in work today so I came home in a bad mindset. My son and his girlfriend are going out, hubby fancies a Chinese and I thought to myself I deserve a treat and I can dedicate Saturdays as treat days...

WELL, I logged on here and read through my old posts and other peeps posts and I am now having a cheese omlette and salad with more water :innocent0002: hubby can fetch his own Chinese!

I have come this far and feel REALLY good about myself. I am doing this for me, I want to look good in those jeans and want to be able to wear leggings again.
This is a way of life and changing the way I eat for good so if I stray now what hope have I got?

Thanks for your posts and keeping me on the straight and narrow .

Ali XxX

Well done for resisting! If you are anything like me, you'd have eaten the Chinese and then been hungry a few hours later once the rice wore off! The omlette would have been a nice wee treat, cost pennies to make and kept you right on track!
I'm avoiding night outs for a fews weeks until I can get my head into a "don't need a drink at the weekend" mode. The missus is away out and I'm in watching the golf with a pint of water and cup of tea. Not only saving piling on the pounds, but savings myself £50 in the process!

See quids in, lbs off and £££'s better off lol
I have a bottle of Pinot Grigio ready for when I hit my goal :party0049:

Well done for resisting temptation! :)

It's great that your previous posts inspired you once again and gave strength and willpower. Will bear that in mind if I face a similar situation.

Keep up the great work, you'll be sipping Pinot Grigio in no time :D

Congrats Ali that's fantastic. I know what you mean, my oh wanted pizza for dinner and it looked so lovely, but I knew it would be the most disasterous thing to have, so I made a veggie pizza with a large mushroom for the base, some ratatouile inside and topped with a small amount of grated cheese. Was really yummy!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

That sounds very tasty, I love pizza and have been trying to work out what I can use as a base, great idea. Thanks.

Ali XxX

Did you guys make mushroom pizzas?
I wonder I'd we're allowed dim sum, you know the ones that only have a little of that rice paper pastry, probably not...

I made it for my missus for lunch yesterday (i wasn't in the mood for it and wanted a shake!). She loved it. For the base i mixed up tomato puree, garlic puree, salt, pepper a little bit of tabasco, and the smallest drop of olive oil. Spread this on the mushroom, then spread a think layer of extra low fat cream cheese. Topped with red onion, sliced cherry tomatoes,a slice of wafer thin ham(chopped) and topped with a little bit of grated cheddar. Cooked it in the oven for 15 mins at gas 6 and she devoured it!

J

Mmmm jas sounds delicious. Will have to try that next time I'm doing pizza for the oh! Though to be honest, might just make some of them for him too.

Back