Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

bad day :-(

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by lighter for xmas 2011 :-), 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. lighter for xmas 2011 :-)

lighter for xmas 2011 :-) Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    cambridge sole source
    well i am on day 5 today and have been totally 100 percent then today whilst shopping with nan i felt so dizzy and fainted ended up havin to eat as felt so ill feel really bad now up until this morning i had lost 7 pounds worried weigh in on friday wont show a loss now :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jessicacaca

jessicacaca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambrige
    Don't panic! 1 blip is not going to destroy 7lb already lost. What did you eat? x

4. lighter for xmas 2011 :-)

lighter for xmas 2011 :-) Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    cambridge sole source
    A chicken sandwich and then 2 potatoe waffles and some chicken dippers had nothing else here as cleared cupboards out at start of diet x

5. jessicacaca

jessicacaca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambrige
    I'm no expert, I'm only on week 4, but I reckon you'l be fine. As long as you go back to your original plan you can undo any damage by Friday.
    It's hard when you get weak, I was absolutely fine at the beginning but have felt really low today.
    Everything I have read says that if you feel like you need to eat, stick to proteins like chicken, white fish, egg etc.
    Good Luck with your weigh in on Friday, I bet you'll be surprised at how well you do even with this little blip xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.