Bad day

ShinyShimmy

hello every1 ,

had a very bad day today :( my gorgeous cat 'lady gaga' was found dead this morning - ive had a very emotional day - she was attacked by something (so it wasnt pretty) so i had to deal with the emotion that goes with that also havin that vision in my head , telling my 6 year old daughter , taking her to the vets and saying a final 'goodbye' , ...........

but ...... now im home have sat down , daughters bathed and in bed , ive had a good cry - all i wanna do is eat !!! i was feeling very sick all day - so have eaten nuthin till my daughter had her tea and i had a salad - now i just wanna huge pig out - i dont want people to say ur cat wouldnt want you to pig out etc etc cos thats just crackers - but i think just typing this 'out loud' has helped a bit ....

sorry if ive put a downer on any1's evening - just wanted to get it off my chest - R.I.P my gorgeous baby kitty xxxxx

such a shame, your poor kitty. No wonder you are devastated,

Oh no shinyshimmy! Thats terrible news :( as a fellow cat lover and owner of many over the years my heart goes out to you hun. Years ago I had a gorgeous black tom and when he had to be put to sleep because of mouth cancer I was so devastated I couldn't speak to anyone for 3 days. People thought I was mad but that's how attached you get. RIP Lady Gaga xx

How upsetting for you all, I know exactly how you are feeling. We lost our cat in June, its heartbreaking, you just feel in so much pain.

We've got ourselves cups with his picture on and had a collage made; the collage is placed on the stairs so I can see him every morning.

It will get easier, but it just takes time.

I can imagen it was very upsetting for you the circumstances in which it happened.

I think the best way to look at it is that eating will not change anything, and probably wont make you feel better in the long run. Its very difficult when upset, but just try to remember whats best for you in the long run.

even big rufty tufty blokes like me feels for you, I am a big cat lover and know exactly how what you are going through. x

Another cat crazy person sending big hugs x

Back