bad dream

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jenni, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. jenni

jenni Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi guys woke up this morning in a panic :eek: i had a dream i ate chips and curry and for a while this morning i thought i had when my hubby was getting in bed after his night shift i was telling him i have had chips and curry :cry:eek:nly for me to think about it and no i didnt it was a dream it felt soo real first time i have had a dream about food :mad: dont want one again i thought i had cheated......jenny

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Hahahaha. Co-incidentally, there was something on BBC news this morning about women having more bad dreams than men, and being able to recollect the details more vividly. Whilst on LT TFR (I'm on maintenance now) I had couple of dreams that I had eaten and I almost panicked belfore realising to my relief that they were only dreams! Still, better just a dream than actually breaking the diet!

4. jenni

jenni Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i know thank god, doing so well at the moment doesnt help when your son brings in a chinese take-away last night i blame him for my bad dream ha ha...jenny

5. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I love food dreams now ;) the one that freaked me out was that i drank wiskey and drove afterwards and fell asleep at the wheel! how can you dream that you are sleeping for heavens sake!?!?!?!?!

hehehe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.