bad dream

jenni

hi guys woke up this morning in a panic :eek: i had a dream i ate chips and curry and for a while this morning i thought i had when my hubby was getting in bed after his night shift i was telling him i have had chips and curry :cry:eek:nly for me to think about it and no i didnt it was a dream it felt soo real first time i have had a dream about food :mad: dont want one again i thought i had cheated......jenny

Hahahaha. Co-incidentally, there was something on BBC news this morning about women having more bad dreams than men, and being able to recollect the details more vividly. Whilst on LT TFR (I'm on maintenance now) I had couple of dreams that I had eaten and I almost panicked belfore realising to my relief that they were only dreams! Still, better just a dream than actually breaking the diet!

i know thank god, doing so well at the moment doesnt help when your son brings in a chinese take-away last night i blame him for my bad dream ha ha...jenny

I love food dreams now ;) the one that freaked me out was that i drank wiskey and drove afterwards and fell asleep at the wheel! how can you dream that you are sleeping for heavens sake!?!?!?!?!

hehehe

Back