Bad few days....food mentioned

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fairyclairy, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. fairyclairy

fairyclairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Well as the title says, I have had a bad few days, not through cheating but bad thoughts etc.

I have struggled so much especially yesterday when I had to watch my family eat a rather scrummy looking roast dinner (my fault I invited them over last week). The horrible thoughts such as "maybe I could do weight watchers...or slimming world...or maybe I should try Atkins....I can't do it etc - get the picture lol!). Finally this afternoon something clicked again and I feel ok again - phew! It could be because its TOTM but I was really worried as I feel in the "zone" and have not been this focused on any diet since about 2005.

I hope the worst has passed, I'm on day 25 now, but do all of you who have been on it a lot longer still get days like these?

I feel like such a brat, I wanted to cry just because I wanted to eat and couldn't!!

Anyway, hope everyones great and feeling better than I did!

Clairex

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Oooh claire well done for being strong hun, i havent suppose we both need to remember to WHY WE ARE ALL ON CD .!!

keep at it. xx

4. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.17%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I think it's normal to get days like this! Your body is used to eating and it forms such a large part of your life, it's difficult to adjust.

I have been on CD since the start of the year and have now had to move to the eating plans as I was starting to resent the diet, TOTM is the worst!!

Hang on in there, what you need to remember is that although you had the thoughts, you still managed to resist - you should feel very proud of that!

5. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Start Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for resisting, you should feel very proud of yourself for that!

Its not easy and we all know especially with family around eating the normal meals we would usually have sat down to eat too.

Just remember why your on CD :)

x

6. fairyclairy

fairyclairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Thanks everyone, feeling okay at moment, hopefully it will last!

Clairex

7. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi fairyclairy

I get days like that - infact today is one of them. I do wonder what sparks off these feelings. On Saturday I was out with a friend that is doing Slimming World and she was making comments (nicely intended) about when was I going to switch to SW. I ignored it but now think that these 'subliminal messages' pop back into my head a few days later when I am having a hungry momment.
    As shanny and hayley rightly say, we have to think of all the great thing about CD and what we have achieved so far.
    Best wishes x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.