Bad First Class Experience

Well done for sticking with it and going back to class, shame the leader wasnt any better though, i have a monthly pass which keeps me motivated to go to weigh-ins, i also use e-source ww online site which is good, good luck with the weight-loss. xx

Have a look on the green card you get to record your weight her contact details might be on there

*hugs* sorry to know you got such a bad leader to start your ww journey! Luckily for Miniminis, so you can follow the plan even if she's no good, but I would approach her at the end of next class, or maybe go a bit earlier next class and have a good chat while she's getting the meeting ready. I would be 100% honest with her, tell her that it's your very first time at doing WW and that you have been told by other people doing WW elsewhere that the leader should have a conversation with you around how to work the plan, how to use all the tools, and give you her phone number and email if there's any problem that you have during the week. I would tell her that you are VERY disappointed that she didn't provide you with all of this and that this has affected you in the last couple of weeks as you were forced to go on the internet to understand what she hadn't explained. Tell her that you don't have problems to stay a little longer at the end of the meeting so she can go through the plan with you and that if things don't improve you're considering doing the plan online and not return to class.

I'm so sorry that you had such a bad experience, it might be worth ringing the WW customer service or send them an email and politely enquire with THEM around the official practices and maybe print the email they will send you back and bring it with you at the next meeting? Obviously don't mention your leader's name in the email but ask innocently, "is this how a new member should be introduced to the plan? Is it normal to not have my leader's phone number and email address?" and see what they say. With an official letter from WW you have strong grounds to support your argument, much stronger grounds than just us telling you what our leaders have always done.

chin up and take care! xx Well done for sticking to it and pay for the monthly pass!

do you want my leaders contact details- you could ask her anything, and she wouldnt mind!!! :D

I think your leader sounds like she is lacking a little 'new member' skill set. Or perhaps she has worn all of her newbie skills out in January - I was one of only 2 new members when i joined up a couple of weeks ago! (but she did go through things with me!)

x

I found that i had to ask my leader for the simply filling booklet as it wasn't offered on my second week like it should be. But apart from that she seems ok.I've only been going 3 weeks though. And shes sent me texts to see how I'm getting on.It's strange how much the leaders vary around the country. Good luck.

Hey there, so sorry you've had a bad experience.

I've had good and bad leaders at Ww. But this time round I've got a nice leader who you can ask anything of - but i don;t stay to class as the talks are not very good. She tries really hard but is a bit timid and some of the other ladies ( i use that term sparingly) talk over her and interrupt. Also she always starts late. So Its an hour and a half by the time i've got there and weighed and listened and then got home - way to hungry for that.

I use esource and this website has been the thing to keep me on the straight and narrow. I use the classes just to get weighed - its seems a shame as i pay for a monthly pass as well, but hey ho.
Hope things improve for you.

Well done for sticking with it. It is really worth it.

Emms x

Well third time lucky tomorrow! I will ask her for contact details but think I would probably use this site or the ww website for any questions etc. I guess it's like anything else good and bad in everything. I am hoping once I get into the swing of things I may not bother with a class but I most admit the weekly weigh in does seem to be keeping me on the straight and narrow!

Hope everyone is having a fab Monday!

Xxx

Back