Bad First Week

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I re-started CD last Monday (12th Jan) and haven't been too good I'm sorry to admit. Had a good couple of days then about Day 3 started on the left over Quality Street. Also, had some cheese and Ritz crackers. I mean a bit you know, not a great big chunck or a whole tin of sweets:8855:, but according to my scales I've only lost 3lb. Panicing now as my first week is usually my biggest loss week, so my question is - have I spoilt it? Will I have a good loss if I stick in on Week 2 do you think? I will keep going but just want that BIG loss to give me an incentive x

I cant get to grips either, but you keep going. It will pay off in the end.

well i dont think you have ruined it, you have just gained what you lost so going back to it full time should shred you again as if you was on the first week.

Be strong you can do :)

get back on track and u should have a good loss. good luck.

I restarted two weeks ago and i have slipped up a few times too. But i just made sure i continued with it and had lots of water to flush it all out. If you dont lose much this week because you ate, you will lose the rest of your glycogen stores at your next WI and maybe alittle extra if you have gone into ketosis and are buring fat.

Keep going hun xx

Back