bad mood....wanna eat!!!

princessnicky

i did CD for about 6 weeks straight and lost about 2 and a half stone. since i got back off holiday its been a few weeks here and there and ive lost my motiviation. ill loose like 9lbs a week, then binge on alcohol and every take-away possible, then put on 7lbs! this keeps happening! I started again on sat....forgot to have a shake for dinner, went bowling ended up in the takeaway having a large kebab then going home to have a huge slice of choc cake loaded with icing and sweets!!
felt so guilty i went for a 17mile bike ride yest (god i do hurt now) been good yest and today, but im soooooooo pissed off and annoyed with a few things i wanna eat this huge bar of double choc dairy milk i have! i know i will feel crap after but i feel so rubbish i just wanna cry my eyes and food is my comfort!

to make matters worse i have this week off before i start my new job and all i can think about is food!!!

i did CD for about 6 weeks straight and lost about 2 and a half stone. since i got back off holiday its been a few weeks here and there and ive lost my motiviation. ill loose like 9lbs a week, then binge on alcohol and every take-away possible, then put on 7lbs! this keeps happening! I started again on sat....forgot to have a shake for dinner, went bowling ended up in the takeaway having a large kebab then going home to have a huge slice of choc cake loaded with icing and sweets!!
felt so guilty i went for a 17mile bike ride yest (god i do hurt now) been good yest and today, but im soooooooo pissed off and annoyed with a few things i wanna eat this huge bar of double choc dairy milk i have! i know i will feel crap after but i feel so rubbish i just wanna cry my eyes and food is my comfort!

to make matters worse i have this week off before i start my new job and all i can think about is food!!!

Awww Nicky....it's head hunger hun, you know that. I totally understand where you are coming from. The old vicious circle of eat to squash feelings and then feel worse afterwards :sigh:

Ok, just an idea here. You have a week off now and from where I'm sitting you have 2 choices.

1. You can spend the week thinking about and eating food. Then feeling worse.:(

2. You can spend some time this week putting yourself back at the top of your priority list.:)
Write down the reasons why you originally wanted to lose weight, your goals and dreams, what's achievable and what time frame you can do it in. (SMART goals). Stick it up somewhere and read it often. :D

Hope any of this helps hun. I am also talking to myself here as well and I need to listen to my own words as well right now!

Lacey..xxx :)

Last edited:
Do you think it might be an idea to shelve the whole CD idea for a week or two and take the pressure off?

I think that sometimes that's the best thing to do particularly when you get into this diet/binge cycle.

Tell yourself that you are going to give it a rest until you start work next week by which time you should have regained some perspective and with the structure of a job you will be better able to manage the urge to scoff which stalks us all during the first week of so.

You'll probably find that the drive to eat all sorts of rubbish will abate once you're not under pressure to have only packs and water.

Back