bad mood

lillie

weighs a lot less
ive woke up today in one hell of a mood.Idont know what the hell is wrong with me,could be the LT or totm or my 9 nearly 10 year old daughter she thinks shes in charge at the moment and is constantly giving me lip which im not used to as she has always behaved perfectly up until about 2 weeks ago,has anyone got girls who could give me some advice its either that or boarding school ,right moan over with xx

Ooops morning honey! Im the queen of moods so i know how you feel! Millie gives me lip lol already!!! Why not have a nice relaxing hot bath hun while they are at school? that is what i would do if i had the opportunity or a chic flick on the sofa mmm xxx

Bloody hell youre scaring me now!! x

Its Garry! He does this to women!! x

We'll cheer you up hun. I've a ten year old. She's very respectful to me (I'm a bit of a strict mum!!), but she's a bit cheeky to her dad. He's a softy and I tell him that he's going to struggle with her as she gets older if he doesn't learn to say 'no' now. She's tried it on a few times, but after I've banned her favorite TV programmes...blaming them for her bad attitude, its amazing how quickly my 'lovely little girl' suddenly reappears. She used to watch Tracey Beaker and I banned her coz that girl is horrendous and she thought it was ok to speak to adults the same way as her. Arn't I mean!!

Lol Shaz i like Tracey Beaker xx

Sorry to hear that Lilo, Ive searched the net but all that keeps coming back at me is women are naturally vindictive, nasty, unpredictable. Dont worry pet it doesnt get better but you learn to live with it ask your other half, and any other man on the planet:p
As for kids , cant help ya there, but im old school and I know what i would do :D:D:D XXXX cheer up kidda I still love ya x

Aww Lil id offer a cuddle but i darent lol!! x

I 'll give you a cuddle, you dont scare me :hug99::hug99::hug99: XX

Creep Gaz! x

I think back to when I was their age and I'm sure I was an angel. I think I turned into a little cow when I was about 13 or 14, but kids grow up soooo quick nowadays. Nicole is not developing yet, so I'm hoping I've got a couple of years before the 'Kevin and Perry' years.

Lil do you want to swap for Millie for a few days?? x

Thats it lilo get something sweet down your throat, that will help.xxx

tracey yeah no problems she finishes school at 4.15 shes got choir tonight thank god so i will be at yours for 6.Shaz i started at 9 so think that could be the problem alrady had to buy her a lady shave the lads in her class were taking the mick out of her hairy pits

I would be straight down there..little s**ts!! You're on Lil i could do with a full nights sleep!! xx

Don't tell anyone its our secret, but I bought some Atkins Chocolate the other day. I went to a wedding and knew that the desserts would drive me crazy, so I had a bar of chocolate and it was LOVELY. I did a ketosis test when I got home and was still in ketosis. I still lost 7lbs so I'm really pleased with that.

Hope you feel better soon hun.x

Back