BAD NEWS CONCERNING MY SON.....

I have asked my Angels to help xxxxx

So sorry to hear this Donnie. You and your family are in my thoughts. I hope the surgery goes well.

Hugs to you! xxxxx

Oh Donnie my heart goes out to your son and yourselves. I have you in my thoughts and prayers and am praying you get good news on wednesday. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

So sorry to read your dreadful news, Donnie. You must feel so helpless, and sick with worry. Sending lots of hugs, and you'll all be in my thoughts.

That is awful news, but I agree in the circumstances things could have been much worse - no back, head injuries - he's still with you!! Hard to focus on the positives at times like these, and so sad of course because he's so young still, but hopefully news will be good and the amputation not necessary. The human body, especially a young fit one, is a pretty incredible thing. x

Thank you so much everyone from the bottom of my heart for your kind thoughts and prayers, I will update you all on my son's progress later in the week.

My love and best wishes to you all. XX

Oh Donnie!!! Thinking of you and your son, really hope the surgery goes well and you get some good news. It must be awful for you not being able to be there with him. I don't pray, but i'm keeping everything crossed for you.

*hugs* for you Donnie, xxx

I am so sorry Donnie. You must be worried sick. You, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers (((hugs)))

My fingers are crossed for you and your son Donnie!

*hugs*

X

Prayers said for your son Donnie ( and for you and your hubby too). Thinking of you all
xxx

Back