Bad News / Good News

SkinkWitch

I've got the power
I didn't get weighed last week because of the bank holiday, now the week before (weigh in 6) I lost 2lb.
Was hoping for a big loss this week, but for weeks 7 and 8 I only lost 3.5! :confused::mad::mad::confused: And I haven't even allowed a crumb past my lips for the past 8 weeks! I am owed a huuuge loss.

The good news is that 3.5lb takes me to exactly halfway through my weight loss journey! :D

Well done hun thats still really good although i know how you feel. Hve you lapsed a bit on the water! TOTM maybe? xxx

I've always had small losses. I never had the huge 8lb losses....usually 2 or 3 a week. I just keep thinking that every week I lose the equivilent of a bag of sugar....of FAT. Just hold a bag of sugar and imagine that as fat.....it is a lot hun. Well done.

I've fell into the trap of feeling huge disappointment when losing small amounts, but the weight is coming off and off it shall stay. All these small losses add up, and skinkwitch, your half way there, you're doing brill, well done.

Back