Bad News / Good News

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SkinkWitch, 31 March 2008 Social URL.

1. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I didn't get weighed last week because of the bank holiday, now the week before (weigh in 6) I lost 2lb.
    Was hoping for a big loss this week, but for weeks 7 and 8 I only lost 3.5! :confused::mad::mad::confused: And I haven't even allowed a crumb past my lips for the past 8 weeks! I am owed a huuuge loss.

The good news is that 3.5lb takes me to exactly halfway through my weight loss journey! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done hun thats still really good although i know how you feel. Hve you lapsed a bit on the water! TOTM maybe? xxx

4. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I've always had small losses. I never had the huge 8lb losses....usually 2 or 3 a week. I just keep thinking that every week I lose the equivilent of a bag of sugar....of FAT. Just hold a bag of sugar and imagine that as fat.....it is a lot hun. Well done.

5. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've fell into the trap of feeling huge disappointment when losing small amounts, but the weight is coming off and off it shall stay. All these small losses add up, and skinkwitch, your half way there, you're doing brill, well done.

6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I agree, lots of small losses add up to a big loss.

Keep going and well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.