BAD taste in mouth!!!! eww

bex!

Back on the diet train...
well as the title sed ive ad a bad taste in my mouth all afternoon. :eek: :tongue:

it actually made me feel sick an i struggled 2 av my water at work coz the taste woz there. i used the breath strips but they didnt last that long.

i brushed my teeth/tongue :brushing teeth:but its still there tho not as bad, my mum sed its ketosis but i wanted 2 no if theres anythin else i can do 2 get rid of it?

its horrible! :sigh:

nope im with you there i also have a manky horrid taste in my mouth!
im not sure there is anything that can be done other than what you are already doing :-( im choosing to think of it as a sign that my fat is melting away.........

i find drinking sparkling water good... but i do nearly be sick with it too.. and in mornings it is worse, my tongue in work yesterday looked yellow, it was horrible.. i have to keep going in and rincin my mouth with mouth wash and brushing my teeth.. i do avoid standing too close to anyone in case they think i just have bad breath :(

Oh yes I have this too - and the yellow fuzzy tongue! I have a no sugar, no anything mouth spray and I make sure I drink lots which seems to help a little. Don't worry - totally normal! x

Yellow tongue too! I used to take fresh breath stripes, but didn't really last for long and found it a bit expensive as I could go through 1-3 package a day. I switched to listerine mouth wash, and find it brilliant, Have really strong one (almost makes my eye water!!).

I got a spray, and lots of water

Glad it's not just me :)

This forum is great isn't it?! We can all discover that we're all minging together! *grin* x

Well my sex life is on hold!! My hubby cannot stand my breath lol... Wonder how long he can hold out for tee hee hee :D xx

Heheheh my OH is less inclined to kiss me at the moment! Oh dear! x

my OH hasnt moaned as such but just mentions it in passing. like I don't know - yeah right............. he surely has seen me brushing my teeth religiously lol

Back