Bad tempered

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
My OH works away Mon-Thurs eve! for them days i find LT relatively easy as theres no temptation, but as soon as he gets through the door and starts cooking i feel myself getting really angry, i stay out of the way but the house smells of food for ages afterwards its really getting to me! hes support and everything but i just need to moan about it!!! feeling abit sorry for myself at the moment!!!:cry::cry::cry:

massive hugs hunny, know how you feel with the bad tempered part. ive done lipotrim once before and that was one of the reasons i gave it up. i was nasty as hell! and felt so down, upset, tears, moody, felt for my kids. this time i knew what to expect and a *bit* better.

im sorry im no use at giving advice, but just think 4 weeks til your friends hen doo, so only 4 weeks left of it. you can do this hun. YOU CAN xxxxxx

I think the bad temper seems to be part of the side effects of this diet. I'm definately a lot more short tempered than usual. I'm trying to control it but it's hard :sigh:
The thing that has been cheering me up the most is trying on clothes that I haven't fitted into in ages and finding that they now fit :D

Hi Ladies, thank you! glad im not on my lonesome! my OH doesnt know if hes coming or going witgh me at the moment. Ive picked up a skin condition which is very itchy so i think thats not helping my mood swings, im on antibiotics too, as of yet it hasnt effected my weight loss but i need them my healths more important so needs must :) onwards and upwards i dare say once these are in my system my skin will improve an di'll start feeling a bit better! sorry for the moan, im really not normally like this im always such a happy bunney!!

Just blew up this morning with my Oh think I'm due totm
So totm due + lt + dirty dishes left from last night = extreme rant !

Hi Pinklady, I work away & am fine those days. I always light a scented candle when OH is cooking, which masks it a bit. Oh and stay upstairs if it's a difficult day. The longer I'm on it, the less it bothers me to be honest. I'm starting to find the smell nasty rather than tempting. Good luck.

Annie, what a brill idea! i tend to take myself off upstairs and watch tv but a scented candle! never thought of that one!!! i have loads i shall light the lot later vanilla fragrance too so hopefully that will help! thanks :)

Well im sat upstairs out of the way, ive got a vanilla candle burning away and yes its definitely masking some of the smell! next weeks going to be sooooo hard as much as i love my OH its half term week so we are both off which means the house is going to stink of food :( roll on the end of feb then one month down :)

Back