bad tempered

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by emz203, 7 May 2008 Social URL.

1. emz203

emz203 New Member

lighter life
    Hi I am on week 4 and finding that i have very little patience for my family. I keep snapping at them and its obviously upsetting for them. Does anyone else have these issues
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pglass

pglass New Member

lighter life
    yep !!
    ilike a mad woman.....and i am only just finishing week 1 !!!!:)
  4. Ladyjan

Ladyjan Member

same here

Yes I am having the same problem. Had a total pointless arguement with my hubby today, thank heavens he is understanding and patient. He was the one who commented that this may be the result of the diet. I am also a bit depressed and teary:cry:
  5. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    No, got to be honest and say I'm completely the opposite. While I'm abstaining I'm actually a lot nicer than I normally am ---- and there's not just me that thinks so .... or to put it a better way maybe, while I'm losing weight I'm happier than I was before and perhaps because of this I don't get snappy and I'm a lot more even tempered.

Worrying thing is that if my family get the real me back at any point they may put me on abstinence for life :eek:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.