Bad Things.

Does anyone else find it hard to stop when u have had the teeniest amount of a bad thing or more than your syn allowance per day? I had a treat last night (little brownie) and now I am like CRAVING chocolate and all the bad stuff in the world and have been allday. Whats that about!!!

Yes!

It's all or nothing for me, once I start I can't stop :cry:

Yes me too!! I had a whole box of chocolate fingers on Tuesday evening ( as treat night after WI lol) and now I just want chocolate and anything sweet, it's getting out of control now, I need to rein myself in ASAP!! ;(

Yes I have this problem! I can't drink a glass of wine anymore I need the bottle. I order a pizza I eat the lot. I have a curly wurly I need the whole box lol... so I just don't bother anymore. Oh gosh i'd kill for a white bread sandwich right now lol

Yes that's why I don't drink anymore! My problem is chocolate :(

When I need chocolate I find having a hot choc helps, cant really overdoes on them ;)

OMG I can not stop. So bloated today too. I think its the sugar. step away from the works cookie platter.

I'm like this with chocolate but I find if I have a glass of PLJ and water the lemon clears my palate and I'm not quite as bad at eating a whole packet of biscuits or something lol

Yes its like once you have had a little taste test those monkeys inside start craving more!!!

I'm like this so I stay on the choccy hifi bars to satisfy my cravings without the syns.

I seem to crave choc or cheese every evening and the HE. A amount of cheese is only a drop in the ocean!!?plus with cheese you also need the crackers( not the Christmas type hi hi )
You get the gist of what I'm saying !!

I must admit the only problem ive had is with the booze and to be fair its not been that bad but i am the same as most with food once i have one theres no stopping me. I really need to put into practice everything ive achieved food and exercise wise and put it into the drinking and if i have a drink only have a few.

I am 8 weeks sober at the minute though :) so fingers crossed.

I am the same so dont have any "bad" stuff in. I also avoid the bakery section in Asda! I am always in the fresh fruit and veg section though! :)

Yes!!! Hifi light bars are my saviour when I fancy a little bit of something sweet. If I have any kind of proper chocolate I crave it for days!!

For me its the alpen lights, choc n fudge. Have two every day, sometimes 4 if I fancy them I then syn two and use two as my heb :)

Makes me so glad I've never been much of one for alcohol.

Back