bad week

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
have really had a bad week. I havent gone massively over my syns but i havent stuck to a plan of any sort.
i was good on Thursday and Friday then i had my school prom on the friday and it went a bit scoo wiff. My sister in law had her 40th and it went a bit wrong from there. i am hoping i can redeem myself for the next 3 days (wi on wednesday).
plus DH has told me that footie training will resume on a wednesday as the boys want to continue, so now will have to join a different club and it will be on a Monday. might make me more disciplined over the weekend. :D

Chin up, the weekend has gone. Forget about it and start afresh today, you can do some good in the next few days! Sometimes, life gets in the way of our "diet".

Stick with it Tara!!
jay x

Don't worry about it now, you had a good time and that is all that matters, so now just draw a line and start again.....good luck with your next WI. X

ah that wasnt a bad week ...that was a fun week lol:p
its over and done with, just get back to normal the next day. as long as you used your hexs then you might have got away with it, if not, then just back on again for a good loss the next week:D

Back