bad week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tara40, 29 June 2009 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    have really had a bad week. I havent gone massively over my syns but i havent stuck to a plan of any sort.
    i was good on Thursday and Friday then i had my school prom on the friday and it went a bit scoo wiff. My sister in law had her 40th and it went a bit wrong from there. i am hoping i can redeem myself for the next 3 days (wi on wednesday).
    plus DH has told me that footie training will resume on a wednesday as the boys want to continue, so now will have to join a different club and it will be on a Monday. might make me more disciplined over the weekend. :D

jaylou likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Chin up, the weekend has gone. Forget about it and start afresh today, you can do some good in the next few days! Sometimes, life gets in the way of our "diet".

Stick with it Tara!!
    jay x

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Don't worry about it now, you had a good time and that is all that matters, so now just draw a line and start again.....good luck with your next WI. X

5. dino4

dino4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers (veggie only)
    ah that wasnt a bad week ...that was a fun week lol:p
    its over and done with, just get back to normal the next day. as long as you used your hexs then you might have got away with it, if not, then just back on again for a good loss the next week:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.