Bad Week :(

delleh

Ive had a really bad week this week. I've been so busy with work, not been able to get to the shop to get the weekly shop done, and mum's gone back to work so she's not been able to do it either (i live with mum and dad)
I WI on tues, and i dont think i've had 3 meals all week, and when I have eaten, its been evil white bread, or something equally unhealthy.

I feel like poo! Im looking forward to tomorrow, im CRAVING fruit, as I dont seem to have eaten much all week. And I cant stand feeling like this today :(

PAH!

All good fun. *sulks*

I need to get back on track.

wishing you loads of luck climbing back on that wagon - we know you can do it - good luck then.

Wuh, that does sound like a bad week :( good luck with the following weeks to come... hopefully it'll all get better from here onwards! :)

Emily x

Luckily ive kinda got my head back into it, its almost like something clicked about 4week ago, and ive been so good since. I think thats why i feel so shocking.
This morning, i got up and went to asda, spent £11 on healthy fruit, and salad, and most of it will have probably gone by tonight! LOL x

You enjoy your healthy stuff today. Well done on your progress x

Luckily ive kinda got my head back into it, its almost like something clicked about 4week ago, and ive been so good since. I think thats why i feel so shocking.
This morning, i got up and went to asda, spent £11 on healthy fruit, and salad, and most of it will have probably gone by tonight! LOL x

Good luck honey, sure you have a few days to get back on track :)
Fingers crossed for ya:)

Your craving fruit...
You can so do this!
If I get to that point il know I can do slimming world.

Thanks guys. I will DO THIS!
I know i have a few days to get back into it, so its not too bad before WI and i hope i'll be able to minimise the effect x

Back