Bad week

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
have had a bit of a bad week.
back on plan today (wi)
i always find that if i keep a syn diary i do great, the minute i stop then i do terrible.

back on plan now

Im with you Tara. Only managed 1 day on plan and I weigh in today :( dreading the dam thing. Thing is I know if I could manage just 5 days 100% then if have a greattach loss. So why won't I do that!

Feel your pain ladies, lost my mojo a bit this week, and terrible PMT not helping!! Geared up for a good day today, hopefully not too bad a WI and then fresh focus tomorrow xxxxxxxx

I've had the same as you 2 weeks running, put half pound on each week, not much I know but its enough to alter focus.

have tried a few green days this week and back to the food diary, WI tomorrow so will see if its worked.

Good luck all,

Kxx

This was me last week, 2 weeks off plan, 1lb on. Was so happy it wasn't more... been on plan since yesterday. I have found part of my mojo but still hunting for the rest of it.
:p

Know the feeling, weigh in tomorrow and been over syns every single day this week. Come on ladies, lets all get back on, right this minute!

have had a bit of a bad week.
back on plan today (wi)
i always find that if i keep a syn diary i do great, the minute i stop then i do terrible.

back on plan now

My diary is key for me too, it keeps me accountable - only to myself but it seems to work, the thought of writing it down often stops me from eating it!!

Good luck with your first (of many) 100% day xxx

Back