Bad weekend REALLY bad weekend

mummyof1

I have hardly slept a wink of sleep, stressing at myself.
I was bad and cheated, to the point that i totally forgot about the diet all weekend until ive woke up this morning devestated, i hate myself :( i feel like i have just blown it all and let myself down..... yes i enjoy the beautiful meal, good company and feeling like i can have a social life while it was there but now i cant believe have much i feel like i have ruined everything i have done these last 3 weeks.

Im back to the drawing board this morning and starting back on the shakes, to try and undo some of the damage i have done..... with the wedding 12 weeks away you would think i woundl't cave in like this and be so stupid :(

.... i feel like i have ruined everything i have done these last 3 weeks.

:(

Ah, poor you. First of all, you have done the right thing by admitting what you did and not quitting for good! It is MUCH harder to pick yourself up and get back on plan the easiest thing to do is to walk away and admit defeat.. you have NOT undone the last 3 weeks, just a blip, its not the end of the world.

Get back on plan, then in a weeks time you should be seeing another loss on the scales and you can put a fantastic night behind you and know you enjoyed your night and were brave enuf to come back on plan and still lose :)

We are all entitled to enjoy our life and sometimes things crop up - as long as you get back up its fine :)

YOU Are in control xx

Thankyou, it does make me feel a little better if i see it has a blip. I wont give up i refuse to give up after all this hard work.
My ketostixs should be here today or tomorrow, they will help me see when i am back on track next week :)

Look, it's only a blip. It was a one time only event. I got married last June and put horrendous pressure on myself to lose weight, so much that I ended up hating my wedding dress and bought a new one. Not only did i do that, but I kept stuffing my face as a result!!!
Dont let this get you down. You're doing great, just get back on the wagon today.

Ask xxxx

Whatever happens don't give up! :hug99:

You won't put on all the weight you've lost, so hold your head high and jump back up. The weight will start falling off again as soon as you start back on the shakes :)

U can do it!!! X

Just get back on that wagon. You can achieve so much in 12 weeks. And if you feel tempted again, come back here in your head, remember how crappy you feel right now and STAY STRONG. Good luck.

In 12 weeks im sure i can achieve my goal, but i have a week of needing to refeed in there aswell for my hen do, but im sure in the weeks that i am on the shakes my goal is easy within reach if i stay strong and like you said remember how crappy i feel now. x

hiya.. as long as you get right back on track you will surely achieve your goal.... try not to think too much and forget the blip..... stay positive... it's hard... i had a tough weekend myself and like you know that had i caved... i would be so annoyed.... the meal we crave is over in a few hours and then comes the guilt... sooo not worth it.... stay strong.. u can do this!

In 12 weeks im sure i can achieve my goal, but i have a week of needing to refeed in there aswell for my hen do, but im sure in the weeks that i am on the shakes my goal is easy within reach if i stay strong and like you said remember how crappy i feel now. x

You've only got 18lbs to lose. That is so easily doable in 12 weeks even with your refeed and hen do. Just stay focused. Think about how gorgeous you'll look on your wedding day at your goal weight and how fabulous you'll feel. That has GOT to be worth it.

Hi,

I done the same this weekend. But i figure that if I drink lots of water coffee and exercise I should hopefully get back on track x as i've heard drinking coffee speeds up your metabolism x

You're not the first one to fall off the wagon hun! IT's done now, don't beat yourself up about it but DON'T DO IT AGAIN! :) Keep strong and keep your goal in mind. YOU CAN DO IT! xxx

Back