Bad weekend :(

jenibob27

Hubby and i had a date on Friday,flicks then out for a drink with friends,party on saturday and munchies on sunday,totally fell off the wagon! Weighed myself today i have put on about 6lb i feel ill!
I knew i shouldnt have gone out on Friday but it was our night out in aaaaages,been planned well over a year!
Anyhoo just have to get back on it again but got a weigh in tomorrow.....eeeeeiiiiikkkkkk!!!!! im going to get a massive row lol

All we can do is pick ourselves up, give ourselves a hug, refuse to "give out" to ourselves (wasted energy and demotivates), start over, use it as a learning experience and plan better for the next time.

:grouphugg:

Try not to stress, as you say, it's not a regular thing and life has to get in the way of CD sometimes!

Just get back on the wagon this week and I'm sure that water gain will be gone in no time.

I have done this too hun and just have to learn from our mistakes. If you ahve stuck to CD since you slip you shouldn't have too much of a gain tomorrow, if any. Hopefully.

Is hard to get back on track after a blip, but stay strong and don't become demotivated if your wi isn't positive tomorrow.

Hugs, Charlie x

Even worse than i thought,put on 8lb EIGHT!!!!!! :cry::cry:
I knew what i was doing so why do it?????:mad::mad:

AAAAAAAAAAAR:mad:RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It'll mostly be water- it takes 3500 calories to put on 1lb so even if you ate all weekend only 2lbs of that will be from the food. It'll all be back off next week.

We all make decisions whether or not to come off the diet for an occasion or weekend so if you made the decision, enjoyed your weekend, and are back on track now don't worry about it.

You'll be on the diet an extra week but what's a week in the scheme of things?!

Most of us have done it- good luck with this week

wow that was a really good post from Apply-some-pressure.
i agree, its a small step back but can be dealt with and move
on. try now be too hard on urself. think of the good weekend
you had and use that as energy to get back on track.
good luck.
D. x

It'll mostly be water- it takes 3500 calories to put on 1lb so even if you ate all weekend only 2lbs of that will be from the food. It'll all be back off next week.

We all make decisions whether or not to come off the diet for an occasion or weekend so if you made the decision, enjoyed your weekend, and are back on track now don't worry about it.

You'll be on the diet an extra week but what's a week in the scheme of things?!

Most of us have done it- good luck with this week

Thank you,thats made me feel so much better. All you guys are great!

Back