bad weekend

nicolas

Silver Member
:sign0007:dunno what happened me had a big blow out saturday :whoopass:
was fine sat morning but then went gokarting with kids and hubby and went to eddie rockets on way home:argh:
ate garlic chips and bufflo wings
:asskick:

wastnt that bad yesterday but wasnt good either

so back to normal today even rode my bike into work at 5.45am:rolleyes:

but dreading wi tommorow :mad:

aww dont worry all have bad days am up now got a week off work detemined to go gym after weekend i had went off plan feel like crap but hey today is a another day so going to get back on the wagon and start again lol

These things happen and the main thing is that you put it behind you and carry on with the plan. Good luck for WI.

i had a total blow out sat night too! But mine was on vodka why dony i ever stop at 2 or 3 ive got to stay out and drink far too much but on the up side ive been good all week and i danced so much my legs are still killing today and i dragged myself out for a run with a hangover urgh i wouldnt recommend that one, my wi tomorrow too but just took a phone call and have to change my wi from morning to evening as i have an appointment! bufalo wings and chips isnt too bad though is it? i know its too many syns to be within plan but its not too bad for a once in a blue moon treat. we all do these things to ourselves we wouldnt all be on this journey together if we were all angels our devilish side is what brings us together
good luck at wi and dont beat yourself up

Thanks all fab day here now so goin to do horses and do a spinning class tonight ;)

Back