Weekend off SW, but still lost 1lb :)

Rachel7896

This week i've lost 1lb, which isnt bad considering i've had a weekend including takeaways, none SW food and alcohol!

Friday

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Bachelors Pasta n Sauce
Tea - We had friends over for drinks and a takeaway. I had Chicken in Black Bean Sauce with boiled rice from the chinese (5 syns) and 4 vodka and diet lemonades (16 Syns)

Syns for Friday - 21 syns! Eek!

Saturday

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich with fat cut off on wholemeal bread (HEb)

Lunch - Didnt have any lunch as i had my bacon sandwich about 11 and wasnt hungry!

Tea - We went to a friends in Hull, so i ate an amazing meal that she cooked and have no idea about the calories/syns! We had tapas to start, which was patatas bravas, ribs, meatballs, chicken and chorizo with peppers and onions, and garlic bread.
For our main course we had chicken stuffed with mozzerella, chorizo and red peppers, wrapped in prosciutto ham, with spicy wedges and MORE garlic bread! Yum! it was awesome. I stayed off the alcohol all night though even though the boys were drinking, to almost try and compensate!

Sunday

Breakfast - Bacon (fat cut off) and low fat sausage sandwich is wholemeal Weightwatchers bread (assuming this can still be used as HEb). ( 1/2 syn)

Lunch - Didnt have any, was too full from the sandwich! Though we went to a wedding fayre and i did have strawberry and marshmallows dipped in the chocolate fountain there, a tiny sample of lemon drizzle wedding cake and 1/2 a glass of prosecco...!

Tea - We got back quite late, so no-where was open and we had absolutely no food in! I ended up having plain spaghetti with a teaspoon of butter melted in it, with some bacon and 3 slices of low fat garlic bread! (15 syns!)

Syns for Sunday - 15 1/2 not including the treats from the wedding fayre! So probably more like 20!

All in all - BAD weekend! BUT, i've still lost 1lb, which is better than STS or putting on! Nice to know i can have a bit of a blow out and still make a loss, no matter how small :)

Monday

Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEb) with 2 tsp lurpack lighter butter (3 syns)

Lunch - Spaghetti in tomato sauce

Snack - Apple

Tea - Sausage Casserole ( 3 x Linda McCartney Veg Sausages, beans, peas, chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic) - 6 syns
With Roasted new potatoes in fry light and sea salt

Syns for Monday - 9

Tuesday

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! <3

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - Left over sausage casserole

Snack - Malteaster (little valentines day gift from my fiance, aww, but 8 syns!!)

Tea - We're attempting a pretty much FREE meal for Valentines Day tea.....
Starter - Prawns fried (fry light) in chilli and garlic, served with rocket salad.
Main - Spaghetti Bolognese (not very romantic but i've been feeling like it for ages!)
Dessert - I'm going to attempt SW free pancakes, with chopped up banana and squirty cream (i love squirty cream, apparently the tesco one is 1/2 syn per tablespoon but i'll work it out from the caloties on whichever one we buy!)

Syns for Tuesday - hopefully should be around 10!

Hope everyone had a lovely valentines day!

So for tea we ended up having..

Starter - Mackerel and rocket salad with brown bread (HEb)

Main - Spaghetti Bolognese, and i some homemade garlic bread (9 syns) oops, would have been better buying the light garlic bread and have 2 slices of that!

I also had a rose wine spritzer, only half a glass of rose though, so 3 syns for that!

We didnt have any dessert, we were so full and tired! I ended up falling asleep on the sofa..oops!

Syns for Tuesday - 20! Oops! Not bad for valentines day though :)

Wednesday

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Spaghetti

Tea - Off to my cousins new house tonight for tea, so i'll update my diary tomorrow!

Thanks Jilly! We possibly had the worst meal i could have had - homemade chicken and leek pie with creamy mash! There was loadsa veg though, but then she brought out 2 different chocolate puddings with vanilla ice cream for dessert! I had a really good time though, and i havent eaten anything like that for 7 weeks nearly now, so i'm still feeling quite positive! Hope you've had a good week so far :) x

So, tea last night was homemade chicken and leek pie, mash, and veg. I had 3 white wine spritzers and chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert. It was so bad for me but SO good! It was nice to have a night 'off' and know that i can get straight back on it today, and not worry too much about it.

Thursday

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Bachelors Savoury Rice, chicken flavour.

Tea - We're off out for a meal for a family friends 60th wedding anniversary tonight. I swear the hardest part about slimming world is trying to have a social life as well, especially when it involves eating out quite a bit! I'm going to be good though and either have a salad with no dressing, or something like chicken breast with a jacket potato. I'll have to scour the menu, but having a gorgeous meal last night will make me more determined to be good tonight....i hope!

Not having a very good week so far SW wise. I'm hoping i at least STS when i weigh myself on Monday. Fingers crossed!

Thursday night i had Fajitas at the pub! It was a 'Flaming Grill' pub, with no salads or pasta or anything on the menu and with deep fried jacket potatoes, not good. I figured it would be better to stay away from chips and fatty meats so fajitas seemed an ok choice at the time :)

Friday

Breakfast - Apple
Lunch - Pasta and mushrooms in a tomato sauce
Tea - Roast chicken, SW wedges and Salad with bread (HEb). Only syns were for some low fat sour cream and chive dip, and ketchup, and a little bit of extra bread i couldnt resist nibbling on so i think i was well within my 15 syns for Friday :)

Saturday

Breakfast/lunch - Egg sandwich (HEb)
Snack - Apple
Tea - Jacket potato with butter (3 syns) and cheese (HEa)
Went out on Saturday night, tried to stick to vodka and diet coke for most of the night, but ended up having some cocktails and shots of sambucca - not good, but it was a great night. It was made a million times worse by having a Mcdonalds at 2.30am on Sunday morning. Absolutely no willpower when drunk!

Sunday

Breakfast - 1 slice of wholemeal toast (HEb), butter (1.5 syns)
Lunch - Roast dinner (chicken, gammon with fat cut off, new potatoes, veg and a bit of gravy)
Snack - Toast (HEb) 1tsp butter (1.5 syns)
Tea - Jacket potato, cheese (HEa), beans and 1tsp butter (1.5syns)

Still under 10 syns for the day i think. Cant remember how many syns gravy made with meat juices is, but i dont imagine for a splash of it, it would be more than 5.5 syns!

I've put on 1lb this week, a bit gutted, but i know i havent tried as hard so it was to be expected! Think the problem with doing SW from home is you can sometimes lack motivation, and i imagine going to group keeps you going but still, just have to be extra good this week!

Absolute nightmare - i bought a Tesco Tomato and Basil Chicken Cous Cous Salad today. Checked the ingredients and its just tomato, basil and veg cous cous and roasted chicken basically. It only has 270 calories in it, and i assumed the chicken and the cous cous are free so was thinking at the most maybe 2 or 3 syns. After looking on here, some people are saying its anything from about 8 syns up to 11 syns! How?!

Gutted.

Back