Extra Easy Days bad weekend

juejon

went away for the weekend but had to come home early due to teenage son with adhd kicking off so i have been fed up and just eat crap so will just have you put it down to experience and draw a line and start a fresh tomorrow might be able to limit damage i weigh on friday :cry:

yes will go shopping tomoz and get loads superspeed and i will make speed soup for my lunch everyday yum looking forward to it already and thanks

I had a frankies and bennys on sat, went completely out of control, had pizza, onion rings, chips, 2 soco and lemos and 2 ciders and my weigh in is tonight :( Dont even want to go but going to face it

we all deserve a treat so just go and face the music im sure you will be fine hun and as long as you enjoyed it thats all that matters x

I had a frankies and bennys on sat, went completely out of control, had pizza, onion rings, chips, 2 soco and lemos and 2 ciders and my weigh in is tonight :( Dont even want to go but going to face it

The worst thing you can do is not go to weigh in. What's done is done, all you can do now is learn from it and move on.

We all fall off the bandwagon from time to time - as long as you enjoyed it, that's the main thing. Go to class, you never know, you might be pleasantly surprised. Remember, it was just 1 meal out of 21 - get right back on plan and you'll be fine!

Good luck xx

Back