bad weigh in!!

had my second weigh in yesterday, only 2lbs lost on SS+, i was 100% and done approx 30 mins walking a day. ii had taken my period that day, and my CDC said that this is normal when you start your period as you can hold up to 5lbs of fluid.

i am extremely downhearted, and annoyed. after all that work last week and practically nothing off.

anyone else find their looses very low on their bad week?

Hi,

I'm a newbie and just had my first weigh in, I'm disappointed, I only lost 8 pounds....on my scales of lost 13!!

It's disheartening as its so strict you think you should get a big loss.

Time of the month does have an impact on people differently.

Keep going! It has to come off when we are being so good.

Xxx

dont be disheartened, lots of people have a small loss in either week 2 or 3 its the body adjusting - plus TOTM would have an impact

First time i did CD last yr i lost 9lb first week and 2lb the second, second time i did it i lost 8lb first week and 1lb second - always had a bigger loss in week 3 then x

Awww don't be disheartened! Which I know is easier said than done, I had my 2nd WI last Wednesday and I too only lost 2lbs! My CDC said it's completely normal as most if not all her clients lose 2lbs in their 2nd week she can't explain it or know why but it happens!!

I thought she was lying to try and make me feel better but after speaking to other people it seems true! I've weighed myself today and lost 6lbs since Wednesday! Don't lose heart just wait until your next WI and you'll see!!

don't worry about it, the time of month can make you hold a lot of water, so next week you should have a lovely loss. When I was on the first time I only lost 1lb! this time round it's a 2lb like yourself, but I'm not letting it get to me and just looking forward to next weigh in

You have lost 2bs and that is great! I know we really want big losses week after week, but the totm will, for most women, impact and make it slower, but next weeks weigh in will probably be a big one again as you will have shed the excess water retention and continued the plan.

2lb is still something :)

I've just experienced the same thing including new CDC and scales. I feel MUCH better about it now though, thanks x

Back