BAD wkend!!!

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Didn't do CD at all over the wkend, am disappointed in myself but an back on it 100% today and the rest of the wk.

Haven't had a good few days, had an accident on friday evening, skid on ice and went straight into the curb, could get the cr into the garage until this morning and I've caused nearly £200 damage.

My whisk arrived on Saturday which made me happy and I have just made my first shake of the day and OMG!! I love it! My shake is nice &smooth, nice froth on top! Lovely!!! I even poured it thru a siv just to make sure there was no lumps, there was 1 tiny 1.

Stood on the scales this morning and I lost 5lbs! Havent recorded it on the wii, will do it tomorrow morning. I know it prob could have been double that but I am still happy it is 5lb less then what I weighed last week, my weight is going in the right direction!!

Here's to the day ahead...

exactly - don't get hung up on what might have been - 5lbs is great -that could have taken you 3-4 weeks on WW or Sw and you would have still been pleased with that!

Well done for dealing with it in such a positive way - it really can make or break you sometimes! Congratulations on your loss! Brilliant stuff! X

By getting straight bk into it and staying positive, that just shows how far you have come! That in itself is an achievement! (i still struggle with that) best to Draw a line under it and keep going! :)

Well gone & Good luck
Ccxx

Back