BAD wkend!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 20 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Didn't do CD at all over the wkend, am disappointed in myself but an back on it 100% today and the rest of the wk.

Haven't had a good few days, had an accident on friday evening, skid on ice and went straight into the curb, could get the cr into the garage until this morning and I've caused nearly £200 damage.

My whisk arrived on Saturday which made me happy and I have just made my first shake of the day and OMG!! I love it! My shake is nice &smooth, nice froth on top! Lovely!!! I even poured it thru a siv just to make sure there was no lumps, there was 1 tiny 1.

Stood on the scales this morning and I lost 5lbs! Havent recorded it on the wii, will do it tomorrow morning. I know it prob could have been double that but I am still happy it is 5lb less then what I weighed last week, my weight is going in the right direction!!

Here's to the day ahead...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    exactly - don't get hung up on what might have been - 5lbs is great -that could have taken you 3-4 weeks on WW or Sw and you would have still been pleased with that!

4. ClairBear

ClairBear Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Well done on the loss! Keep going forward, stuff happens and it's what you do afterwards that makes the difference...

5. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for dealing with it in such a positive way - it really can make or break you sometimes! Congratulations on your loss! Brilliant stuff! X

6. CeeCee-is-MeMe

CeeCee-is-MeMe Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Combining what I've learned
    By getting straight bk into it and staying positive, that just shows how far you have come! That in itself is an achievement! (i still struggle with that) best to Draw a line under it and keep going! :)

Well gone & Good luck
    Ccxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.