Bad :(

WillowFae

Gold Member
After 3 days of 100% (including resisting chips at school on Friday) I blew it yesterday! It was my son's birthday party and I convinced myself that I couldn't not eat anything on his party as it was a special occasion. Plus family were round and I don't want them knowing that I'd doing Cambridge yet as I failed last time. :(

Dreading today. I have a lot of marking to do this afternoon and I'm on my own at home with a full fridge calling to me :( Just about to have my breakfast shake so fingers crossed I can cope!

You can get back on it! Think of your goal, think of the clothes you will wear or how good your health will be at goal- whatever is your motivation. I have a pic of me on the fridge from when I was 21st, I have some size 14 and 12 jeans hanging on the front of my wardrobe. It will be worth it in the end!

Thanks. I just went to get my shake and took it out of the fridge totally ignoring all the bits in there so that made me feel good.

My goal is our trip to Disney in Florida in October! I want to actually BE in photographs with the kids and at the moment that doesn't happen.

Oh I know that feeling, I won't let the kids take photos of me! My sister posted one on FB takes at Christmas and I feel sick looking at it! I look like a badly dressed blimp. Am planning to use it as my 'before' pic when I get to goal!

you can deffo do it! and fingers crossed if you are 100% for the rest of the week you will still show a loss at your weigh in :)

i blew mine as well last night quite annoyed actually as we bought the vakentines meal from m&s and i was looking at all the carb values got the items with the lowest grams in - then decided to have a few glasses off the wine - no surprise im out of ketosis this am, feel like rubbish and you know what - i dont even think it was worth it - hopefully it shouldnt take me too long to get back on the wagon - looks like ill be doing lots of running on the spot today ha ha x
V

Aw, hugs folks. :grouphugg: It's so easily done - weekends can be the pits. If it wasn't for the fact that I've promised myself this is the last time I'm ever doing SS, I might've caved myself last night - OH went to the gym then came back and announced that a Chinese takeaway was in order - grrrr. But I was strong, for once!

So long as you don't fall into the "I've blown it for the weekend, might as well wait til Monday to restart" trap (by Monday you're really not in the mood to get restarted, LOL), you'll be over the blips in no time.

Sending positive vibes! :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Back