baddd weigh in

JustForMe

Gold Member
well last week i celebrated as i got back into the 12's but no more....:(

i refed last week cos i wanted a good weekend out with some old friends welll

too much drinking

and eating

plus loads of problems with an ex (comfort eating :() im now back at 13 4.

lesson learnt tho its all out fo my system and im back on tfr from today. hopefully my glycogen stores have just filled up and that weight'll be off in no time again :)

With a positive attitude like that you have no problem :)

You go girl, don't let a slip up muddy the waters. Jump back on and with such a positive attitute you'll be back into the routine in no time.

That must be disappointing BUT you've got the right attitude, get back on the LT journey and you will get the results you are looking for :)

and i hope you had a fab weekend, to at least soften the blow of putting on a bit of weight.

It probably is just your glyogen stores babes so do the programme to the letter this week and you'll be in the 12s by next week no sweat. Plenty of water, all your shakes 4 hours apart and be as active as you can. You'll be back on track in no time. COME ON!!!!

Whats done is done just try to remember the dissapointment when things get tough.You can do it no probs.Good luck and well done for getting back on track:)

awwww never mind at leat you had a good weekend. your back on now, and you could easily get in the 12's next week. good luck hun x

lets get a pool going - i bet kels will be back in the 12s by next weigh in - maybe even 12st 12.

:D

good luck hun, great attitude xx

I'm sorry to hear that, but, it sounds like you're really focussed on getting it all back off!

Good luck getting back into the 12's!!

Hannah

Back