Badly need ideas for bought snacks/meals

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by darkangel001, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. darkangel001

darkangel001 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello,

I am a student, I absolutely love cooking- and I have completely now switched to the slimming world cooking ways.

The problem is I AM SOOO hungry- and I know it is not because of the plan- it is because I am not eating!

I rush out of the house nearly every morning with making myself something for lunch- and I am very much a need at least 3 meals a day kind of person.

I tried buying fruits to keep me going but it is not working. I have also tried low fat yoghurts I know are Syn free

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on what they bought when they eat out, and how they spread their Syns? I usually save mine for the end of the day.

I am doing the extra easy plan. I am a medical student- so I don't often come back home till after 6 :(

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Buy a hot food flask, that way you have no limit as to what you can take with u.

I also recommend meal planning, that way you are fully prepared each day and should never have periods where you go massively hungry.

4. darkangel001

darkangel001 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    What can you carry in your hot food flask?-

5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Absolutely anything, soup, chilli, made up rice or pasta, bolognese. The list is endless.

6. darkangel001

darkangel001 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you so much :) I went and got myself one from Amazon :)

7. sweets154

sweets154 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have boiled a patch of baby new potatoes/salad potatoes and when I'm peckish I just dunk a couple in some picallili sauce or very low fat mayonnaise. Fills a gap. Some of the cupa soup type things are low in syns too - Pot Noodle in a Mug for example (not the same as regular pot noodle).

I tend to have pre-planned lunch (as I take it with me) and everything else is done a bit more off the cuff. I tend to do EE and try not to blow both my HEs at breakfast (cereal with milk) as it's making the rest of the day more spontaneous and flexible. I know I will pick up the odd biscuit at work so tend to use most syns during the day I think.

8. darkangel001

darkangel001 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tend to blow my HEs in the morning? So what else can you have that is quick and easy, and filling for breakfast?

9. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    Oatso Simple takes 2 minutes in the microwave. Top with a chopped banana and it will keep you going for hours.

Or scambled eggs. 2 eggs mixed with 1 tbs cottage cheese. Microwave for about 2 minutes. Light as a cloud and the protein keeps you feeling full.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.