1. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Weightwatchers PP

I pointed onion bagels in the shops today and they were 6pp each , I checked online as I remember hearing they are full of carbs and high in fat , and they got nothing but bad feedback everyone says they are bad for you , I know they are only 6pp but are they a good option when I am trying to lose weight...?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    :hmm: this'd be interesting to know.

I guess though, like the saying goes ..nothing is bad for you in moderation.
  4. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Weightwatchers PP
    Yeah thats what I am trying to tell myself, Maybe I will limit bread to once a day or have one every couple of days. I dont really want plain white or wholewheat the onion ones are so nice :p

I suppose its guilt in my head telling me , before i gained the weight I wouldnt put anything near my mouth without considering the calories I was extremely careful. So getting my head around eating foods like that while dieting can be a little confusing.

Thanks for the response .. i cant sleep ughhh!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.